Honorable mentions highlight the news links we didn’t get to talk about on the latest #FiveFavorites episode featuring stories from the week of April 30th – May 7th, 2017.
Catch up on the full episode of #FiveFavorites here.
- Etsy Fires CEO Chad Dickerson (VentureBeat)
- Lavar Ball Joins Twitter and Immediately Gets Roasted (Total Prospects)
- Twitter Brings Its Streaming Blitz to Roku too (CNet)
- Qualcomm is trying to stop Apple from selling the iPhone in the US (The Next Web)
- What Should Apple Buy With It’s 250 Billion In Cash? (Vocativ)
Fan shared stories
- Facebook wants to launch it’s big attack on TV next month (Business Insider)
- Can Streaming Save Twitter? (Vanity Fair)
- Snapchat’s take on TV is very different than Twitter’s, but similarly motivated (TechCrunch)
- Has Your Facebook Feed Become an Echo Chamber? (UpWorthy)
- Facebook Testing Video Cover Images (Social Media Today)
Thanks to Jeff Higgins, Katy Spencer Johnson, Carolina Ousley and Brad Parler for submissions this week.
Use the hashtag #FiveFavorites to share YOUR favorite stories each and every week – and YOU may be included on the show (including our new tweet of the week feature)